Step by step, self help.
If you do not have an account yet...
Configure all areas of your Finale Inventory account like screens, features & options.
Create and maintain your Product Ids(SKU or Part numbers)
Suppliers and Customers
Map listing SKUs to Finale Product ids. Create lookups that are barcode values for items.
Inventory Stock Operations
Sales Orders and Returns
Reporting, Documents, and Labels
Accounting and Financials
The ins and outs of inventory costings, valuation, COGS, and financial information.
Connections to stores, marketplaces, shopping carts, and third-party software applications.
Lot ID / Serial Numbers Tracking
- What are Product Lookups?
- Stock level definitions and calculations in Finale Inventory
- How do I set up purchase order reordering?
- What is Landed Cost?
- How to use Shipstation Tags or Label batches to create batch ids on Sales orders in Finale Inventory
- An overview of order batches for Sales orders
- The laser or scanner does not work on my Chainway C6000 scanner, how do I fix this?
- Direct download link for Android OS App Finale Inventory Mobile Scanner App
- What are the normal settings for configuring the mobile scanner?
- How to fix Keyboard issues on Android OS devices in the mobile scanner app
- How do I use the keyboard on the Android Mobile Barcode Scanner app?
- I scan an Order ID barcode on my packing slip and the scanner responds with "Order ID not Found"
- How to configure Finale to pull sales from ShipStation
- How do I fix Quickbooks Integration error: Missing account in Quickbooks: Income account, COGS account, Inventory account
- How do I sync with Quickbooks, the button is gone?