Finale Onboarding Academy
Self-Start Guide to Onboard Your New Finale Account
If you do not have an account yet...
Configure all areas of your Finale Inventory account like screens, features & options.
Create and maintain your Product Ids(SKU or Part numbers)
Suppliers and Customers
Map listing SKUs to Finale Product ids. Create lookups that are barcode values for items.
Inventory Stock Operations
Sales Orders and Returns
Reporting, Documents, and Labels
Accounting and Financials
The ins and outs of inventory costings, valuation, COGS, and financial information.
Connections to stores, marketplaces, shopping carts, and third-party software applications.
Lot ID / Serial Numbers Tracking
- What are Product Lookups?
- Stock Level Quantity Definitions (terms) and Calculations in Finale Inventory
- Creating a transfer order
- How do I set up purchase order reordering?
- What is Landed Cost?
- How to use Shipstation Tags or Label batches to create batch ids on Sales orders in Finale Inventory
- An overview of order batches for Sales orders
- Report, Document and Label Customization Basics
- How to Update the Finale Inventory App on Your Mobile Scanner
- I scan an Order ID barcode on my packing slip and the scanner responds with "Order ID not Found"
- Direct download link for Android OS App Finale Inventory Mobile Scanner App
- How do I use the keyboard on the Android Mobile Barcode Scanner app?
- How to fix Keyboard issues on Android OS devices in the mobile scanner app
- The laser or scanner does not work on my Chainway C6000 scanner, how do I fix this?
- How to fix Dolphin CT60 Handheld scanner to use the Scanner and not the Camera
- How to configure Finale to pull sales from ShipStation
- What versions of QuickBooks do you support and integrate with?
- FAQ - Finale Inventory's QuickBooks Online Integration
- How to configure the QuickBooks Online integration
- QuickBooks Online sync errors with resolutions
- Which versions of QuickBooks will Finale Inventory support?