No. An order and associated shipment will always relieve stock of the specific product listed on the shipment, and not implicitly explode references to the constituent products. To include products assembled based on a bill of materials on a shipment, create stock of the product using a build transaction and then ship the product.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable/disable the product sales history chart?
- How do I delete a manufacturer?
- Can I add a product with a bill of materials to an order and have it directly relieve stock of the constituent products?
- Can I build and track inventory for kits in advance of sale when syncing orders from ShipStation?
- I noticed that none of the categories assigned to the products were imported. Can I fix this?