Shipment variables are used for both for documents customized in application settings and for formatting reports using page templates. Using shipments variables for documents customized in application settings is documented here.
For page templates, the shipments variables are available when the following conditions are true:
- Shipment ID has been selected as a primary column (it does not work if the Order ID is in a calculated column)
The Shipment ID primary column has a value in the first row following a page break that starts a new report section.
The easiest way to check that the shipment variables will be available in the page template for a report is to export the report to Excel and verify that there is a shipment id in the first row of each sheet in the output.
List of variables for all shipment types
- Formatted cancel date if shipment has been canceled
- Shipment ID
- Tracking number
- Formatted ship from address
- Formatted ship to address
- Formatted bill to address
- The ship from directions
- The ship to directions
- The bill to directions
- Phone number for the ship from
- Phone number for the ship to
- Carrier's name
- Carrier's SCAC code
- Carrier's registration number
- Carrier's hazmat number
List of variables relating to sale and transfer shipments
- Formatted pack date if shipment has been packed
- Formatted estimated ship date
- Formatted ship date if shipment has been shipped
- Formatted actual ship date if available, otherwise estimated ship date appended with "(est)"
List of variables relating to sale, transfer, and return shipments
- Formatted estimated receive date
- Formatted receive date if shipment has been shipped
- Formatted actual receive date if available, otherwise estimated receive date appended with "(est)"
Article is closed for comments.