Quantity listed can be configured independently for each product and store combination.
All product lookups for a specific store share the same quantity value, modified to take into account the packing of the product lookup (e.g. if the quantity value is 16 and the product lookup is for a 6 pack then listed quantity will be 2 since once two six packs have been sold there won't be enough units remaining to sell an additional 6 pack)
The fields controlling the quantity listed for a store are:
Base quantity field
This selects the quantity value used as the input for the calculation of the quantity for the store.
- Default for store
- Use the option configured for the store (do not override for a specific product)
- Remaining after reservation
- Use the total quantity on hand for the product minus the quantity reserved for committed sales. Use this option to only list stock you have at one of your locations that is not already committed to another customer.
- Available to promise
- Use the total quantity on hand for the product minus the quantity reserved for committed sales plus the quantity from committed purchase orders. Use this option when your purchase orders arrive quickly and should be listed on the marketplace as soon as they've been marked as committed in Finale (in advance of receiving them).
- Set to minimum quantity
- Use this option to ignore the stock level in Finale and start with value of minimum quantity field for this store.
- Set to maximum quantity
- Use this option to ignore the stock level in Finale and start with value of maximum quantity field for this store.
Include supplier quantity
This allows including quantities entered in the Supplier quantity available fields for the product to be added to the quantity from the base quantity field. This is the simplest way to include the quantity from a supplier that drop ships or provides quick delivery of stock. This feature is very useful if you're able to leverage the API and received a inventory stock level feed from the supplier.
After adding the base quantity and any supplier quantities, the result is compared to any value entered in the minimum quantity field. If less than the minimum quantity, then the quantity for the store is set to zero.
For most marketplaces (ex. Amazon), the marketplace will automatically take down the product listing when a stock level of zero is received.
After adding the base quantity and any supplier quantities, the result is compared to any value entered in the maximum quantity field for the store. If greater than the maximum quantity, then the quantity for the store is set to the value of the maximum quantity field.