The "Stock for each store and product lookup" report show the complete list of product lookups associated with stores and the current quantity for each store. Many e-commerce shopping carts and marketplaces include a feature to import an inventory feed from a CSV file in a specific format. Using our reporting API this report can be exported to CSV and can be customized to match the exact format required by your carts and marketplaces. Please contact the Finale team to assist with this customization as necessary.
Articles in this section
- Configuring "Quantity Percentage" for Pushing Stock Levels
- Preorder Tools
- How do I map alias SKUs to an assigned product id in Finale?
- How to find out if Products are or are not setup for any Store for Stock level pushback
- Store reports
- Configuring Finale to Push Stock Levels to Your Selling Channels
- How do I add (or remove) a store to a product lookup?
- Creating and modifying stores
- Stores overview and example