No. Order items synced from ShipStation that use kits (ie. products with a bill of materials defined) are always converted to reference the constituent products during the process of syncing the order. Because the synced order references the constituent products and not the parent kit product, when shipped the order always relieves stock of the constituent products and will not relieve stock of kits build in advance.
Articles in this section
- How do I filter my products list screen to only see products that have a BOM?
- How do I delete or deactivate products?
- How do I change or update the Product ID for a product?
- How do I change or update the Average Cost for an item?
- How do I find my last purchase price
- How do I enable/disable the product sales history chart?
- How do I delete a manufacturer?
- Can I add a product with a bill of materials to an order and have it directly relieve stock of the constituent products?
- Can I build and track inventory for kits in advance of sale when syncing orders from ShipStation?
- I noticed that none of the categories assigned to the products were imported. Can I fix this?