Finale can be configured to email reports to a distribution lists on a schedule. To set-up an email schedule, the follow steps are required:
1) Go to "Connection" and click on 'Add New Connection.' Select 'Add Email Connection'.
2) Click on "Edit Connection"
3) Click on the "Edit" link to configure the first email schedule
4. Configure the email report tasks
Run Task Mode:
This setting allows you when the email is sent.
Disabled: This setting turn off the email connection.
Manual: The email report will only run when you manually run it.
Various intervals: The remaining settings allow you to select when Finale will send the email report.
This field allows to change the label.
Select report: This setting allows you to select which report will be sent. Please note the reports need to exist in the "Reports" section.
Select format: This setting allows to select the format of the report. Common formats included pdf, xls, and csv.
5. Create the email distribution and content
The last step is deciding the email distribution list and creating the contact of the content. This is similar to composing an email on Gmail or your email provider with the following exceptions:
A) Open and closed parenthesis are required for each field except emails.
B) If you to send it out to multiple people, separate each email with a comma.
After you complete compose the email, select the green "Preview" button to confirm there are no errors.
6. Select the blue "Save Now" link located in the upper right to save your changes.