Watch the following video to see how to get your Shipstation tags or label batches to create and populate batch ids on sales orders in Finale Inventory, and have the show up on the mobile scanner for Picking and Packing using the Order batches feature.
Articles in this section
- I scan an Order ID barcode on my packing slip and the scanner responds with "Order ID not Found"
- Barcode picking overview
- Barcode Receiving Overview
- Barcodes - Overview of using serial numbers
- Mobile Barcode Scanner How-To Videos
- How do I type a quantity on the scanner?
- How to setup the scanner for Receiving?
- How do I print a ShipStation packing slip with a barcode?
- How to create SLOT barcodes for Wave Picking
- How to get Shipstation tags or label batches to create batch ids in Finale Inventory that show up on the mobile scanner