In order to connect your Zoey store to Finale Inventory, you must go to your Zoey Admin panel and complete the following:
- Create a Role
- Create a User
- Add User to the ROLE and create API Key
- Add User and API Key to Finale Inventory's Integration configuration page
- Login to the admin screen for your Zoey store.
- Depending on your Zoey version select the menu System > Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles OR System > Services > Roles
- Add a new role for API access.
- Set permissions for the new role using the Role Resources panel. Simplest is to select All in the Resource Access selector. Click Save Role.
- Depending on your Zoey version select the menu System > Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Users OR System > Services > Users
- Add a new user for API access.
- Assign the role you just created to the user using the User Role panel. Click Save User.
- Select the menu System > Services > SOAP/XML-RPC - Roles OR System > Services > Roles
- Select the role you just created. Verify the permissions and user are correct using the Role Resources and Role Users panel.
- Create and set the API key for the user on the Role Users panel.
- Enter the base URL for your store, the username you just created, and the API key in the fields below on the Integration configuration screen in Finale Inventory for Zoey:
If you get a "Problem with Zoey installation" error, check our support documentation for help figuring out how to resolve the issue.