To connect your Zoey store to Finale Inventory, complete the following:
- Create an API Role
- Create an API User with an API Key
- Add User to the Role
- Add User and API Key to Finale Inventory's Integration configuration page
- Login to your Zoey Store, select “Settings” > API.
- Under "Standard API”, select “API Roles”
- Select “Add a New Role” in the top right hand corner. Enter a “Role Name”. Select “Role Resources”.
- Set Resource Access to “All” for this API Role.
- Select “Settings” > API > Standard API > API Users
- Fill out user information and set account to "Active". Create an API Key, which is similar to a password.
- In "User Role" section, select the role you’ve created. Save the user.
- Within Finale, Enter the base URL for your store, the username you just created, and the API key in the fields below on the Integration configuration screen in Finale Inventory for Zoey:
If you get a "Problem with Zoey installation" error, check our support documentation for help figuring out how to resolve the issue.