If you are connecting to your WooCommerce to Finale and receive the error message "task exited with error: 'readConnectionTaskData did not return result" or "Failed to get store information" please try the following to troubleshoot your connection:
Make sure integration connection test is successful:
- Ensure you are on the latest version of Chrome, or your browser of choice.
- Whitelist Finale and disable your Firewall. Some hosting providers operate a firewall that block these network connections from our servers. To enable these integrations to work the hosting provider must allow access from (aka whitelist) the following IP addresses:
- Disable all WordPress plugins.
- Disable security plugins and test connection.
- Make sure Cloudflare is not viewing Finale as a bot attack.
- Go to your computer task manager and check memory usage.
If you are still receiving an error message after troubleshooting all these area, please contact the Finale support team at firstname.lastname@example.org