For Finale customers using our Client Portal feature, please watch video embedded below for instructions on how to add new users and configure their visibility permissions:
Detailed written instructions are also provided below (If you have product stores associated to product lookups already, you can skip to step 3):
- The client’s product stores are populated from your Finale’s account integrations page or can be manually added through the application settings (related help article: What is a product lookup?)
- Once the connections are made, you can assign specific product stores to clients on the customer detail page after the client has been given access to the portal.
- To access the 3PL client portal, each client’s account and members of their team need a unique login. To add clients to the portal, you need to be logged into your own Finale Inventory account. Clients are associated with stores within your account.
- You can access your customer list by either clicking the "Customers" link on the home screen or selecting "Customers" from the “Selling” dropdown menu.
- In the customer list, you can update existing customers or add new customers one by one or through bulk import.
- Once you are on the customer detail page, scroll down to the "Portal Users" section.
- If you haven't set up any portal users yet, this section will be empty. Otherwise, you can add additional portal users here.
- To add a user, enter a unique username and the associated email address. Click "Add User" to proceed.
- If there are any conflicts with the username or email address, you will be notified. Otherwise, an email will be sent to the provided email address.
- The user will receive the email and go through the account access setup process, including creating a permanent password.
- By default, your portal users won't have access to any products. To make products available to them, you can associate portal users to specific product stores.
- Once you have made the necessary configurations, the information will be saved and available on other pages within Finale Inventory.
If you need further assistance or have questions about the portal feature, please reach out to email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist.