Increase your sales by incorporating Amazon Local Selling, which allows sellers to list their products on the marketplace and offer them to customers in nearby locations for in-store pickup or fast local delivery. With Amazon Local Selling, you can expand your product offerings which could be a significant revenue driver. You can increase your product offering and offer a quicker convenience option for your customers.
Finale automatically tracks your inventory when the product is shipped from your warehouse, Amazon FBA fulfillment warehouses, or picked up at your local store.
Connect your Amazon integration or enable BOPIS for existing integration
- If Amazon is not yet added as an integration, you can do so by going to the Integrations page and clicking "Add new integration" at the bottom of the page (for new accounts without any existing integrations, you will be taken directly to the "Add new integration" page)
- Connect Amazon integration using steps shown on the configuration screen
- After completing steps 1-2, or if your Amazon integration is already connected to Finale, go to Actions > Edit integration and click on "Go to BOPIS configuration" button at the bottom
- Add store(s) on configuration page and include store details
- After store(s) is added, go to the associated "Actions" menu next to it to configure store hours and other required settings:
- After configuration is complete, set store as "Active"
Configuring pull sales tasks for BOPIS store locations
Mapping sales for your active BOPIS stores to specific facilities in Finale can be done easily from the "Pull sales to Finale" integration task page, as shown in image below:
Configuring push stock tasks for BOPIS store locations
After adding stores in the previous step, the integration will auto-add additional "Push stock" tasks for each store for configuration. These pages share the same settings as the other Amazon "push stock" tasks, and can be configured to run automatically as well as limit the stock push to only include inventory from the matching Finale location.
To learn more about associating your product lookups to these new stores, see help resource linked here: How do I Bulk Add Stores to Product Lookups?).
Enable Finale to push BOPIS order status back to Amazon
After BOPIS orders have been packed in Finale, Finale is able to update Amazon with the order status "Ready for pickup" to notify the customer that the order is ready for pickup. After the order is picked up and marked as "shipped" in Finale, we will then be able to update Amazon with the order status "Picked up".
To enable this task, see directions below: