Finale offers the capability to configure an automated email notification that serves the purpose of alerting users about the need for replenishment of a product or the arrival of an order. This feature proves beneficial not only in maintaining a consistent supply of products but also in promptly acknowledging the receipt of a high-priority or a high value order.
Outlined below are the steps to be followed in order to configure these notifications:
1. Access your Application Settings and navigate to the Users section.
2. Within the Users section, select the option located in the left column labeled "Notifications".
Setting up Reorder notifications
1. Reorder changes: Upon selecting this notification, Finale will send you an email whenever a product requires reordering.
2. Reordering summary: By selecting this notification, Finale will send a comprehensive daily summary of the products that need to be ordered. Additionally, you have the option to choose the preferred time for receiving the daily summary.
3. Location filter: Each user has the ability to specify a reordering location. Opt for "All Locations" to receive a summary encompassing all locations.
Setting up Sales Order Notifications
1. Reorder alert: By selecting this notification, Finale will send you an email whenever a sales order is received from the chosen source/sources.
2. Sales source filter: Each user can specify a sales source. Choose "All sources" to receive notifications for orders from any source. Alternatively, you can select multiple specific sources as well.
***Please be advised that a confirmed email address is required to utilize this feature. You can confirm your email address by accessing Application Settings >> Users.***