This STEP is OPTIONAL - You may proceed to the next step if you are not using the Purchase Order feature or do not wish to do this at this time.
If you are using Purchase Orders, Create and add Suppliers – Home> New Supplier
Suppliers are used on the Purchase orders as the source for where you are buying your inventory items from. Your Product IDs may also be associated with a supplier on the Product Details page of the Product ID. This is very useful for Re-Ordering and Creating Purchase Orders.
- You can import your suppliers using the Home>Import & Exports>Import to batch create & update suppliers button. Follow the Copy/paste from Excel instructions. Valid import column titles are listed below the copy/paste window. If you create custom fields for your suppliers, they will be listed there as well, and are available to import values.
- Add custom fields to Suppliers – Application Settings>Purchasing tab
- If you are using Quickbooks Integration – Export Vendor List from QB then Import them into Finale Inventory – Use separate fields for Address, City, State, Zip Code
- Add custom fields to your Purchase Orders – Application Settings>Purchasing tab
- IF you want to add or rearrange fields on your Purchase Order screen, customize your PO screen. Click on the Action menu from the Purchase Order and choose the Customize this screen option. OR from Home>Application Settings>Screens>Purchase: Purchase Order link on the left side of the page