Centralize your inventory
Finale centralizes your inventory and makes it quick to track your stock when you ship orders from your warehouse and fulfilled by Amazon FBA. With multi-location support, Finale can easily track stock of each FBA location separately will help you save time, sell more, and grow your ecommerce business. The Amazon FBA Inventory Management solution is available in the US, Canada, UK, Germany, Spain, France, and Italy.
If you’re also selling on other online channels, you can leverage the ShipStation solution to have a comprehensive centralized inventory solution to provide you an immediate understanding of stock counts in your warehouse and FBA warehouse.
With Finale Inventory, you will have an immediate understanding of your stock levels in your warehouse and in your FBA warehouse(s).
Powerful Reordering Functionality
Running out of a stock is a sure way to hinder your growth. Keep your business humming by creating product count thresholds to know what needs to be reordered to prevent costly stock-outs.
Finale will constantly keep track of your stock and alert you when product stock at a specific location goes below the threshold.
With a couple mouse clicks, Finale will automatically create purchase order(s) with your suppliers. When the stock threshold for your products in your warehouse is crossed, Finale enables you to quickly create purchase orders to send or email to your supplier.
When the threshold for your FBA inventory is crossed, Finale alerts you to transfers stock from your warehouse and/or create purchase orders with your supplier.
Quickly Create an “Inbound Shipment Request” File
With a click of a mouse, Finale will generate an “inbound shipment request” text file in the proper format required by Amazon.
When you conduct a stock transfer operation to move inventory stock from your warehouse to your ‘virtual FBA’ warehouse, Finale will generate an “inbound shipment request” text file in the correct format required by Amazon.
Other Benefits Using Finale Inventory
There are many benefits to using Finale Inventory as your FBA Inventory Management solution.
- Simple Setup If you are using ShipStation, managing your FBA stock in Finale is quick and simple. ShipStation will sync down orders fulfilled by Amazon, and orders will then synced to Finale via the ShipStation integration. All is needed is your Shipstation API credentials.
- QuickBooks Integration. Configure your Finale Inventory to sync your Square and other marketplace sales to your QuickBooks account account to avoid manual double entry of data.
- Multiple Marketplace Support. Effectively manage your inventory from multiple marketplaces (e.g. Etsy, eBay, Shopify, and Magento) via ShipStation. Easily consolidate your multi-channel sales to quickly see your inventory in one central location. Click here to a get complete of list integrations.
- Restock Forecasting. Running a growing business is hard. There’s a lot you have to keep up with. Leveraging the sales velocity of a product, Finale will automatically calculate dynamic reorder points based on your inputs – supplier lead time, desired safety stock, and expected sales growth — to make smarter, faster purchasing decisions. Restock forecasting from Finale gives you one less thing to worry about. When your inventory gets low, we’ll send you an alert letting you know it’s time to send out a purchase order. You can email the purchase order directly from Finale, and when you receive your shipment with Finale, Finale will update all your channels with the will be updated stock quantities.
- Product Kitting. Present more selling options to your prospective customers by setting up kits or bundles from your existing products. As kits are sold, Finale will adjust the stock quantities of the child components that comprise the kit.
- Support allowing multiple SKUs for a unique Product ID. With the Amazon FBA Inventory Management solution, when you are selling products in different marketplaces (e.g. Amazon and eBay), you may be forced to have different SKUs for the same product. Many customers manage this unnecessary complexity with Excel worksheets. Finale Inventory handles this with a couple mouse clicks and properly keeps tracks on your inventory.
- Support High Transaction Volumes. Conduct a large number of transactions? No problem. The Amazon FBA Inventory Management can support up to 50K transactions per month, and we are always scaling our architecture to support even higher volumes. High transaction customers can leverage our integrated turnkey mobile barcode solution to decrease warehouse operations times from receiving and picking while improving accuracy.