Everything you need to know to get started using a Mobile scanner with your Finale Inventory account is located here:
Articles in this section
- Direct download link for Android OS App Finale Inventory Mobile Scanner App
- How do I use the keyboard on the Android Mobile Barcode Scanner app?
- How to fix Keyboard issues on Android OS devices in the mobile scanner app
- The laser or scanner does not work on my Chainway C6000 scanner, how do I fix this?
- How to fix Dolphin CT60 Handheld scanner to use the Scanner and not the Camera
- How to get a Zebra/Symbol/Motorola TC55 scanner to press the enter key after it scans a barcode
- Quickstart guide to using the application on Android OS
- Android OS Version Release Notes
- Android Scanner with Built-in Scanner will not use the scanner and only allows the SCAN button on the app or use of the camera to scan
- How do I use an Android emulator to run the Finale Inventory app?