Everything you need to know to get started using a Mobile scanner with your Finale Inventory account is located here:
Articles in this section
- Direct download link for Android OS App Finale Inventory Mobile Scanner App
- How do I use the keyboard on the Android Mobile Barcode Scanner app?
- How to fix Keyboard issues on Android OS devices in the mobile scanner app
- The laser or scanner does not work on my Chainway C6000 scanner, how do I fix this?
- How to fix Dolphin CT60 Handheld scanner to use the Scanner and not the Camera
- Quickstart guide to using the application on Android OS
- Android OS Version Release Notes
- How to configure Zebra MC93XX scanner to work with the Finale Inventory app
- How to fix a Zebra MC93XX scanner when you scan a barcode and no data or text is shown in the Finale Inventory app
- How to fix Dolphin CT50 Handheld scanner to use the Scanner and not the CameraUnder Settings > Scanning > Internal Scanner > Default Profile > Data Processing Settings Wedge Checked Wedge Method Keyboard Charset = What your barcode system is Prefix =