Sometimes when you are in your Finale Inventory account you may see your menu or action link selections take a long time to load and you may see the spinning wheel icon and your browser may display "not responding."
This may be caused by one or more of the following:
- Incompatible or misbehaving browser extension or plugin
- Try disabling the extension or plugin and running Finale Inventory. Go to settings, more tools, Extensions
- Open Finale Inventory in an Incognito browser window/tab/session
- Browser software version is not up-to-date or need to be relaunched to complete a previous update.
- Update your browser
- Relaunch browser
- Browser data cache or memory issues or corruption
- Go to your browser settings, Advanced, Privacy and security, and choose clear browsing data