First and foremost, thank you very much for being a long-time loyal customer. Soon, all old Finale subscription plans will be transitioned to the equivalent current pricing plan. Below is our FAQ for your quick reference during this process.
1) Why is Finale transitioning my existing subscription plan to the current pricing?
- Android OS support for our barcode scanner app
- Dozens of new integrations support and improvements to existing integrations capabilities
- Brand new returns screen with significant added ability and a modern UI
- Landed Cost for inventory valuation
- Sales Velocity dynamic reordering capability
- Lots of behind the scenes improvements to increase usability, scalability, and most importantly, the groundwork to add many new features this coming year
- Properly support our user base with responsive service and training calls
- Continue to improve the functionality and ability of the software
- React quickly to the ever-changing online marketplaces needs
- Add new features and integrations to Finale Inventory
In order to accomplish this goal, customers that have been subscribed to our legacy plans will be transitioning to the equivalent current plan on April 1st, 2020. This will allow us to continue to provide all of our customers, both new and old, with the top-tier level of support that all of our customers have come to expect from Finale Inventory. We are honored to have this expectation and work every day to meet and exceed it.
2) Where can I find my existing plan and what I'm currently paying today?
In your Finale Inventory account, navigate to your Application Settings, and then to the Billing tab. Here you will be able to find past invoices, your account status, as well as the name and rate of your current plan.
3) Where can I find the current plan pricing and specifications?
All of the current plans we offer can be found here. We also detail exactly what each plan offers so you can quickly identify which plan will correspond to you once your account is transitioned on April 1st, 2020. We will also be notifying all accounts with advanced notice with the plan they will be moved to.
4) What plans are being impacted?
All plans (excluding Custom pricing plans) prior to 2018 will be impacted. Specific details regarding pricing will be found in the email correspondence sent to the account owner(s).
5) The name of my plan is different from the current plan names, what does my existing plan correspond to?
Several years ago we changed the naming method of our plan to Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Custom. The email correspondence will have the equivalent account you will be transitioning to. Our current pricing structure bases the plan on several criteria, such as:
- User count
- Sales order volume
- Number of Integrations
- Use of the barcode scanner app
- Number of products
- API usage
Some common account transitions will be:
- Standard Medium -> Silver
- Standard Large -> Gold
- Standard Enterprise -> Platinum
If your plan does not have "2018" in the name, it will be transitioning as well (Custom plans exempt).
6) When will this transition take effect?
April 1st, 2020. Any billing cycle after April 1st, 2020 will reflect the new pricing.
For example, if your billing cycle is the 15th of the month, April 15th will be your first charge at the new pricing.
7) My current pricing is significantly lower than my new plan. Is there anything I can do to lower my price?
Impacted customers will be receiving (or have already received) an email from us with a discounted annual plan specific to each customers existing plan. This special offer will have a two year locked-in rate, after which, the account will transition to the current plan pricing. You will also have the opportunity to switch to a monthly subscription plan at that time (at the current rate) if you’d like.
If you did not receive this special offer email, please contact us at email@example.com.
8) How do I sign up for the discounted annual price?
To take advantage of your discounted annual plan offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 1st, 2020. After April 1st, 2020, the offer will lo longer be available.
9) I have an annual plan that ends after April 1st, 2020. How will I be affected?
The transition to the current plan pricing will be reflected at the end of your current billing period. For example, if your account annual plan renews on June 13th, the June 13th renewal charge will show the current plan pricing.
10) Finale Inventory is no longer a viable option for my business at the higher priced plans. How do I cancel my account?
We are very sorry to hear that Finale is no longer a viable option. While we are priced extremely competitively, we understand that for certain customers, Finale Inventory may not be affordable.
If you would like to terminate your account, first export any data you'd like to retain and then please email us at email@example.com.
11) I still have questions that weren't answered. Who do I contact?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will follow up with you as soon as possible.