- Login to the admin screen for your WooCommerce store.
- Select WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > API tab. Check the "Enable the REST API" checkbox. Click "Save" to save changes.
- Stay on the API tab, and go to Keys/Apps section by clicking on Keys/Apps link.
- Click on "Add Key" Button.
- Fill the description field, select the user for whom keys needs to be generated, select level of access as 'Read/Write'
- Click the "Generate API Key" button.
- Note the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret Generated.
- Enter the base URL for your WordPress installation, copy the Consumer Key, and copy the Consumer Secret in the fields below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.