Yes, the system has a fixed PDF page limit of 3000 pages. If you need to generate more than this, you'll need to either use filters to segment the report into multiple smaller reports or export the report to a different format such as Excel, CSV, etc.
Articles in this section
- What is the maximum row limit for reports?
- How to Remove Grouping, Subtotals and Grand Totals When Generating Reports
- How do I enable/disable legacy reports?
- Reorder Reports
- Running a standard report
- How to create a custom report
- How do I delete or deactivate a report?
- How to duplicate a report for customization
- How to Add a Report to an Actions Drop Down Menu
- How to configure Finale to email reports to a distribution list on a set schedule