If you have purchased a Honeywell CK60 or CK65 handheld computer and having issues with the Finale Inventory app receiving the input from the scanner when you scan barcodes, please checklist below for issues with the hardware settings to correct the behavior.
You can a barcode and nothing happens. The data does not show up in the Finale Inventory app.
Find the Keyboard output mode under Settings>Honeywell Settings>Scanning>Internal Scanner>Default profile>Data Processing Settings>Wedge Method
You will also need to find the settings for that scanner to send a return command(enter) after it scans.
I would try: 'Enter+LF' use '\x0D\x0A'
To program a suffix on the Android device, follow the steps below:
- Press 'Apps Icon'
- Press 'Settings'
- Press 'Scanning'
- Press 'Defaults'
- Press 'Data Processing Settings'
- Press 'Suffix Key'
- Enter one of the following options:
- For a 'Enter+LF' use '\x0D\x0A'
- For a 'LF' use '\x0A' or '\n'
- For a 'CR' use \x0D' or '\r'
- For a 'Tab' use '\x09' or '\t'
- Also set the value of 'Wedge as keys' is to '9,10,13'
- Tap 'OK' to save the change.
- Reboot the device for the options to be installed.
Symptom: You scan a UPC barcode and it only reads 11 digits instead of 12
Solution: To get the last digit scanned you need to enter Settings - Scan Settings - Internal Scanner - Default profile - Symbology Settings - tap UPC-A - enable Send check digit.