When syncing your Legacy QBO integration in Finale Inventory with your QBO account you get this message on a Purchase order line in the pre-sync list window:
This happens when you add a new product to your QBO and you did not enable it to be purchased!
Here are the steps to resolve this:
Step 2: Add a service or product’s purchasing info
If you want to track how much you spend on a product or service:
- Go to Get paid & pay or Sales, then select Products and services (Take me there).
- Find the product or service on the list and select Edit in the Action column.
- Select I purchase this product/service from a vendor.
- Add a description. This shows on bills, purchase orders, and other forms you send to vendors.
- Add the Cost. If the price changes, don’t worry. You can still enter the updated price when it’s time to buy supplies.
- Select the Expense account ▼ dropdown and then the account you use to track the cost of things you sell.
- Select your preferred vendor.
- When you're done, select Save and close.
All of this is covered hereOn QuickBooks help center