Within Finale column customization can be done on screens that contain a main table. In order to start resizing or adding columns to your main table in Finale you must be on a screen with a main table such as “Products” or “Sales.”
To resize your column width please follow the steps below.
- From the main table screens, select customize columns from the Actions dropdown menu.
- Select the divider from the right side of the column to adjust the size. Moving the cursor to the right to grow or moving left to shrink the column.
- Click and hold a column header and drag it across the divider of another column to rearrange the ordering of columns.
- You may further edit the columns by selecting the cogwheel on top of the column.
- The option to edit/remove/add columns is accessible from this menu.
Selecting edit will give you the following options
- Once you have added an empty column you may change the contents of the column via the “Column” drop-down.
- You may name the column in the “Label” field to further customize the column.
- Selecting “Expand to fill remaining space” will have the column increase in width to fill any space left over giving priority to other fields based on their starting width.
- Removing a column will discard the field from the table until it is added again.
- Lastly, adding a column will automatically open the edit menu for that newly added list, allowing you to customize that new column with all of the above edit options.
Please sign in to leave a comment.