I appreciate that Finale is continuously improving the product, and I like where you are headed with the dashboard.
In our case, we have other systems that report on sales. We rely on Finale to help us manage our inventory. I'd like to see more inventory metrics. This would include:
1) COGS and gross margin for the period
2) Inventory value by location over time
3) Inventory turns
4) Fill rate
It would also be great to have metrics to help us better manage supply chain execution. This would include:
1) SKUs where days of coverage is less than X (e.g., 14 days) for a given location.
2) SKUs with a significant change in velocity (up or down) by location. Eg, SKUs where the trailing 7 day average velocity has increased or decreased more than 20% over the 30 day average.
3) Purchase orders that are late (Estimated Receive Date has passed)
4) Transfers that are late (Expected Receive date has passed)
Thanks for considering these features!
Please sign in to leave a comment.