Are you still using an outdated version of QuickBooks, which may cause some issues? The accounting and bookkeeping process is simplified and made simple with a suitable QuickBooks product of the most recent version. Small- and medium-sized business owners that convert to this cutting-edge accounting software will instantly receive the most recent version of QuickBooks. If you already use QuickBooks Desktop, you must update to the most recent version whenever a new service or feature is made available.
How to update QuickBooks Desktop?
There are several ways to download the QuickBooks 2021 upgrade from the internet. Make sure your connection and internet speed are strong. Following are your choices:
- Automatic QuickBooks Update Method (default setting)
- Method for On-Demand Updates
- Discharge Download
- Manually updating QuickBooks
After downloading the updates, QB Updates automatically begins installing all the necessary files in the correct locations and directories on your computer. When you restart QuickBooks the following time, you get a warning to install the update. In order for updates to take effect, QB might also need to be closed and restarted. Installing the update on all machines is necessary if you run QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
Immediate Update Method
How you can check if any update is available and install them:
- Open QuickBooks, select "Help" from the menu, and then click "Update QuickBooks."
- Select the tab marked "Update Now."
- Click "Get Updates" after selecting the updates you want to download. The Updates column has more information about the update. A new page with information about the "changes/improvements" in the update will appear when you tap on the "Maintenance Releases" link.
- After closing and restarting QuickBooks, a dialogue will ask you whether you want to apply the update right away or later. To install the update, select Install Now (or Yes) when you locate the message.
- After the installation is finished Restart your computer.
Please sign in to leave a comment.