LEGACY QuickBooks Integration
This is the Legacy QuickBooks integration help section. Finale Inventory has had three different QuickBooks integration. An old, discontinued, QuickBooks Desktop integration(retired, End of life), Legacy QuickBooks Online integration(supported, no longer available), and a current, newer QuickBooks Online integration(Default for all new accounts).
- Which versions of QuickBooks will Finale Inventory support?
- LEGACY - Failed to sync DocNumber=XXXXXX. Business Validation Error: You must select an account for this transaction.
- LEGACY - Why is the invoice number synced to QuickBooks is not the same as it is in Finale Inventory?
- LEGACY - How to fix QuickBooks Integration sync error: No QuickBooks item: XXXXXXXX
- LEGACY - How to fix QuickBooks Online Integration error: Authentication failed. Token missing
- LEGACY - Unable to open connection to QuickBooks because QuickBooks COM interface not installed or not accessible
- LEGACY - How do I fix QuickBooks error: Object "XXXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXX" specified in the request cannot be found?
- LEGACY - How do I fix QuickBooks Online sync error: Rows must reference a QuickBooks item: XXXXXXX (ex. Shipping)
- LEGACY - How to fix QuickBooks API: The account period has closed and the account books cannot be updated error message
- LEGACY - Terms on my Invoices in Finale Inventory will not sync or import into QuickBooks
- LEGACY - How do I fix QuickBooks Online error: QuickBooks Online must be configured to track quantities
- LEGACY How do I fix QuickBooks Integration error: Missing account in QuickBooks: Income account, COGS account, Inventory account
- LEGACY - How do I sync with QuickBooks, the button is gone?
- LEGACY - Why do I get a QuickBooks API: HTTP Error 500 error?
- LEGACY - Why do I get a QuickBooks API: HTTP Error 401 error?
- How do I get QuickBooks POS (Point of Sale) orders into Finale